Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February 2009 Beach Trip

Taken from Brenda's "Dash Cam"

Outside the Cheese Factory

Ma didn't want her picture taken but I finally convinced her!

Family photo in front of the fake cows at the Cheese Factory

Richard and Dominic, Paxton and Mommy, Uncle Jon and Keila

"No Uncle Jon, don't feed me to the fake cow!"

Paxton walking on a log in front of the rental house we stayed in

Paxton and Mommy

I didn't think this picture would turn out but it did!

The boys watching Uncle Jon play the guitar, he really can play it he isn't just pretending like I would do!

What can I say?!?!

Lookout Bach, here comes Dominic

Story Time, thanks Uncle Jon!

Ma loves her Dominic

and her Paxton

Hanging out

Keila and Paxton

Here is everyone at the beach. We had great weather, I can't believe how nice the weather was especially for the early February!

Paxton found a rock, I'm sure he put it in his mouth shortly after this picture was taken! LOL!

Dominic got to fly his Elmo kite!

I think Ma was into making the sand castle more than Dominic was!

Wow, daddy found some sea foam, everything is so exciting when you are 1 and 3 years old!

Paxton enjoyed playing in the wet sand

Uncle Jon and Daddy were crazy enough to go skim boarding in the ocean!

Oregon coast in February!


Dominic loves wearing Uncle Jon's hat

Uncle Jon makes such a great horse!

No comments: