Friday, October 30, 2009

Papa's 80th Birthday Party (August 7 ish, 2009)

The Cake!

Group photo take 1!

Shannon, Elaine, Audry, and Connie catching up!

Gloria, Bobbi, Carl, and Corinne chatting!

Group photo take 2!

The 1st attempt at blast off for the water powered rocket!

Thanks to a little help from Uncle Jon we have blast off!

What good team work Dori and Dominic have!

Boys will be boys!

More chatting!

"What is Richard doing with that golf cart?"

"It's for me?!?!" I think he liked it!

I think he was still in shock that it was for him!

Papa was in awe of his new toy! I don't think we could have surprised him any more!

Here Papa gets some help cutting his cake!

Nothing like a cold brewski (non alcoholic of course) to end a great day!

Final picture of the day...I think Paxton had enough!
Happy Birthday Dad, It sure looks like you had fun! Love you!

No comments: