Thursday, May 6, 2010

Camping @ Nehalem Bay, February 26, 2010

Tillamook Cheese Factory

Dominic and Mommy

Mommy with Paxton and his new tricycle!

Dominic is getting so big!

Cheesy!

Grandma Cindy playing cards with the boys!

I think I'm going to have to start fighting the boys over Richards sweat shirts!

They love their Grandma & Grandpa!

Attempting to play outside, it was raining!

Dominic is such a good big brother, he held Paxtons hand while they crossed the street!

Harry started a fire for us, or shall I say me, so we could roast hot dogs for lunch! Thanks Harry!

Who needs a chair when you have a stick?!?

We tried to let Paxton and Dominic take a nap together and this is what we got!

Going to the beach after the Tsunami warning was over

Paxton's ready to get to work

Okay, maybe I take too many pictures of them!! LOL!

Paxton and Daddy

If we look cold it is because we were!! Cute picture anyways!

Grandpa reading to Paxton

Just thought this was cute

Sunday morning with my Paxton

Too cute!

I wanted a picture of everyone before we left.

Dominic took this picture, he did a great job!

No comments: